Friday, June 7, 2013

New kit, new FREE mini-kit/add-on and featured on DigiShopTalk's "New to You"

Friday, June 7, 2013
Hello!

I've got some exciting news... including (but not limited to) a new kit/collection out, "Shabby Spring"

I actually wanted to name it "SLIGHTLY Shabby Spring" but just decided that was too long!  I love to design with a "slightly shabby" look - but not overly grungy/dirty... know what I  mean?  I personally don't love my pages to look like a truck ran over them... it's just not my thing.  {Not saying there aren't some really cool pages with that very grungy style - there ARE - and there are some very talented designers and scrappers who excel at that, I just don't happen to be one of them!}   :)

SO, anyhoo... on with the show...  A short while back, I received an invitation from Neisha at DigiShopTalk.com to be included in their "New to You" monthly feature.  Talk about exciting!  (Well, it was exciting to ME anyway!)  SO, I've got a brand-new kit/collection in my shop at MyMemories.com (CLICK HERE!) and a nice-size add-on kit FREEBIE posted on DST's article, (CLICK HERE.).  You'll see all previews from the kit there, so I'll only post a couple previews and a layout here.  Hope you'll pop in to my shop and take a look!  The full kit is currently ON SALE too, so if you like it, grab it now.  (Regular price = $4.99, right now is $3.99 - includes large element-pack, alpha (2 of each letter and number), patterned paper-pack and solids & gradients paper-pack.)   :)

Here's a look at the freebie:



(Following images are clickable to my shop at MyMemories.com)




 And a layout I made, using a few pictures I pulled off of my iPod...


So go take a look at the DigiShopTalk article, and you'll find the freebie link there!  Hope you enjoy it.

I'm hoping to post a special "Fan" gift on my Facebook page in the near future as well  (as soon as I figure out HOW! LOL!), so if you've not yet "Liked" my fan-page, now would be a great time!  :)

1 comments:

Cesc Worthy said...

I enjoyed reading your interview. Your papers have glorious color combinations. Thanks for the freebie.