Friday, January 11, 2013

Quick Update & Sneak-Peek!

Friday, January 11, 2013
Quick update!

Happy Friday!  (and belated Happy New Year!)   Just a quick note to let y'all know I'm still alive!!  LOL!  We've had many things going on and designing has taken a back-seat for the last several months (thus no updates on my blog!) but I'm starting to get back into action (finally - Yay!) and so I should have more regular releases and updates again soon!  :) 

First bit of news is that I have decided to be exclusive at one shop again, so you can now find my designs exclusively at  MyMemories,  HERE .  They are a great bunch to work with, and I'm happy to be part of their team!

At the moment, my digital cutting files are not available in a shop, but they will be available at MyMemories, in SVG format, sometime in the not-too-distant future.  If you are really in a hurry to get any of them, or want them in other formats, please e-mail me (see link along left column) and I will take care of you.  :)

I'm working on a new kit right now - almost finished, in fact, and will be posting a new FREEBIE as soon as it is ready in my shop.  Here is a quick sneak-peek:
OK!  I will post again when this is ready, with freebie!  ALSO, I'm planning on doing a BONUS freebie for my Facebook Fans - as soon as I figure out HOW! LOL!  (Anyone have an app they use for this, that you like, and that is FREE?)  :)  So if you haven't yet "Liked" my Facebook Page, now would be a great time to do that!  (link in left-hand colum, above e-mail)

Have a wonderful week-end!


1 comments:

Simply Complicated said...

Why is it, there are free apps for everything on facebook except for giving away free stuff? :-/