Friday, June 15, 2012

New Mystery Challenge, FOUR new products, and a FREEBIE!

Friday, June 15, 2012
Hello!  I have all kinds of fun stuff to post today... it's been a busy, busy month around here - we've done a lot of traveling - to visit MIL, been to my Mom's summer lake-home a few times, and we had a nephew get married a couple weeks ago (which was just a beautiful, glorious day!) and then some!  Some days I don't know whether I'm coming or going! LOL!

SO, I'll start with this months new MYSTERY CHALLENGE!  (well... it was new 2 weeks ago.. Haha!)  Be sure to check that out at GingerScraps - this month there is a PRIZE!  (actually TWO prizes!)  You can find out all about it right HERE.

NEXT, I've actually got FOUR new products out today!  Yippee!  I feel like it's been so long since I finished a new kit, that I'd almost forgotten how to upload and set it up in the shop! (not quite... hehee!)  I definitely HAD forgotten how long it takes to make more than one kit at once - I think it will be a while before I do that again!  But I love how they turned out - very fun, and bright colors, which I think I love most - perfect for families with kids, or just fun and celebration type pages.  There is a "boy-kit" and a "girl-kit" and they coordinate perfectly... only difference is that the boy one has dark blue added (and no pink) and the girl one has pink added (and not dark blue).  Here are previews:  (you can click on any of these to see the full-size images, or go to my GingerScraps shop, HERE)
 Find the Fun-Lovin Girl kit HERE

And the Boy kit:
 Find the Fun-Lovin Boy kit HERE

AND... an Alpha and a set of Word-Arts, which both coordinate with both kits!
 Fun Lovin Kids Alpha HERE 

                                          And the Fun Lovin Kids Word-Art HERE

You will be able to see some of the FABulous pages that the GingerScraps Creative Team have made with these, in my gallery at GingerScraps, HERE.  (As soon as they post them!)  ;)

(You can also see additional, close-up images in my shop, including layouts).  Yay!  I finally feel like I accomplished something with my shop this week!  SO, to celebrate, I made a little freebie for y'all, which coordinates with all of that stuff  ^^ up there! 

Here is a peek at the freebie:  (click on it to see full-size)
Inside the zip-file, you'll find a coupon to get an additional 10% discount off the SALE price of all of the Fun-Lovin Kids stuff!  All of them will be on sale, 25% off, through June 20th at Midnight - so if you use the coupon before then you'll get 35% off!

Here is where you can grab the freebie  (just click ONE of these - they are all the same file, just different download options):
MediaFire
KiteDrive
MyDomain

OK!  That's it for now!  If you enjoy the freebie, could you please do me a favor?  Hit one of the "share" buttons below - either Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever, and share the link so others can find me as well?  THANK YOU!  Hope you enjoy the freebie!  :)

4 comments:

eveline said...

thank you!

Melanie said...

I do love your work! Very nice kits :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

Liz said...

Thank you for the fun freebie!