Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New MYSTERY Challenge - includes a FREEBIE!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Happy May-Day!

I have a new Mystery Challenge up at GingerScraps, right HERE.

SO, Here is a little peek, to give you a "little" idea...  ;)

Visit the May Mystery Challenge post to get the scoop, and you can download the freebie 

Here:  
OR
RIGHT HERE!  (direct link)  (check out the challenge before you download!)  ;)

That's it for now!  Hope you'll check out the challenge!  :)  (and I would love if you would share this post! Please direct people to my blog, don't share the download link - thank you!)

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 02, 2012. Thanks again.